Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Message from Patricia

Hello everyone,

Well, the 30 year Reunion is over. We all had a fabulous night.
I would like to thank a few people. Ruth Cummins for her devotion to finding everyone. John Byrne for his music of the 70's. Monica O Farrell for getting us Crowes Cellar Bar at no cost and Conor Mac Liam for all his work on the webiste and blog page.
With the money collected I bought Ruth a 'pamper day' in a spa in Wicklow. John Byrne hired the P.A. system at his own cost. I had hoped to buy a small present for Conor but he was unable to attend due to his wife, Susie's illness. So I have taken it on myself to send a small donation to The Irish Cancer Society from us, the Class of '77.
Let's hope that we will all meet soon again as we will all be celebrating the Golden age of 50 within the next 3 years.

Patricia Worth

No comments: